MuBaCo V is getting close to its final beta stage...
I post this version to give you a first impression of this beautiful device. Functionality works the way it should, but there is still lot to do with some layout-things.
- put files 1, 2, f1, f2, sc2, sc, tc1b in your DSP-folder:
Otherwise MuBaCo will not work.
- don't forget to try the different band-saturation-modes
- 12db filters are not so easy to handle so I put them on the experimental side as an additional feature
=> band-saturation and other features need serious DSP. Turn off when using small cards. There is no guaranty MuBaCo will work properly on small cards regarding phase issues. I tested it on a 15 DSP card!
I have tested MuBaCo carefully and found it very usefull in my everyday-work. With the new surface it's not 100% finished, but I couldn't hold it back any longer.
As with all my devices, there is no guaranty for anything. Consider them as experimental beta-stuff.
Work with them on your own risk.
MuBaCo is free, you may give it for free to your friends, but you are not allowed to take any money for it or distribute it widely.
If you find MuBaCo gives you a value that's worth some money, please SUPPORT THE SCOPE PLATFORM, SC and the 3rd Party developers by spending money on some new devices by them or a new SCOPE-card !!!!
1000000 Thanks for the new supercool surface by PIXELBITES.
Presets will follow.
- sorry shrooms, I was short on time, so there are just some preset-corrections & a roughly added manip-area, but I'll correct all this graphical mess soon
... it looks great anyway
- I still have to work on some updates with the handling of my dsp-folder-modules, so this may take some time. Listen carefully, when you reload a sound ! It might change in some cases... sorry
- starts with better preset
- small improvements on surface
01.07. NOW THIS THING ROCKS !!! & I call it decent too
- with an extra button you can "send" the actual values if the dsp-modules are not correctly adressed by the presets. That's not a 'normal' procedure, I know, but for the sound and flexibility of mubaco it's worth it. Hit that button (which is on three places where it can be easily reached) only every time after you activate tubestuff, softknee or 12db filters... or you load a preset changing those things & sound represents reliably your settings
- even the 12db filters now seem to be lot more handy (when you set the right freq-shift settings)
- I couldn't find a real bug for some time now and I have a big presetlist (just to get some quick impressions) here & will send it soon, maybe tomorrow so it will be more easy to explore it's possibilities
01.07. Version 0.91 - now with AVUP-technology
- O.K. This stupid value-sender isn't necessary anymore..., I left it, on the outer shell, if there appear any problems. A small red light shows when values are updated after loading a new DSP-module
- IMPORTANT: use the new included DSP-files - otherwise the automatic-value-update-process (AVUP-technology
) won't work!!
0.912 tube-type included in AVUP
- renamed 0.912 to Version 1 as there have been no bug reports & I worked with this thing in several sessions without problems.